Sunday, June 8, 2008

Independent Service Hours

Throughout my Independence service experience I learned one thing, which was that I actually enjoy taking care of kids. Before I volunteered to babysit I thought it was going to be a nightmare, but in the end it wasn't. Babysitting now will help me int he future when I plan on having kids of my own. During the time, that I was babysitting I didn't face as much difficulties as I thought I would. The only difficulty I faced is trying to make one of the kids go to sleep. He just wouldn't close his eyes. I wouldn't be able to babysit in class, because hello! it's a class. The children would probably disrupt the class. Service Learning will change my future behaviors by educating me more on certain subjects. My attitude will become more comprehending and sophisticated. I am glad that I chose this duty for my Independent service hours.

No comments: